- Female Genital Mutilation among Bohra Muslims – A report – not for children, too graphic pictures to bear.
- Setting the record Straight, Female Genital Mutilation
- Scientific knowledge at practice was banned in the USA in 1996
- Female genital cutting
- Bohra Women slam cruel tradition of female genital mutilation India Today – NDTV
- Female Genital Cutting: An Unknown Global Concern – by Mariya Taher
- FGC and the Law: Why Criminalization Isn’t Enough
- End Female Genital Mutilation in India
- Join the Global Conversation to #endFGM Imam Magid and Coptic Pastor
- Last Generation of Bohra women to go thru FGM
Text or Talk at (214) 325-1916
Dr. Mike Ghouse is a community consultant, social scientist, thinker, writer, news maker, and a speaker on Pluralism, Interfaith, Islam, politics, terrorism, human rights, India, Israel-Palestine and foreign policy. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. Visit him in 63 links at www.MikeGhouse.net for his writings at TheGhousediary.com and several blogs listed there in.